I.-
Yesterday I went dancing again. This time, when we arrived, there where about ten girls dancing african rythms, and five guys playing the drums. The girls where wearing ordinary exercise clothing, and yet, it all managed to look like a voodoo ceremony.
I got a new toaster as a gift at the christmas exchange here in my office. It's an odd gift, I guess, but I asked it myself. I'll be moving to my own house soon, and I still have to get most of the furniture and appilances.
II.-
Wotan is here.
Ragnarok is now.
Do you know ragnarok? Is the day when the gods die, and it's up to humans to fight the demons or to be enslaved by them. There is no predestination in that fight. Any side could win or lose. Because of that , we must make ourselves strong and crafty and brave enough to win that war.
Maybe the gods have died already. Maybe the war has already begun and we just have not noticed.
I know I'm not strong enough yet. I know people around me is weak. Must do something about it, or I won't be able to save the people I care about.
III.-
All our dreamworlds may come true.
Fairy lands are fearsome too.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home