martes, diciembre 16, 2003

I dont want to forget the dreaming.

I wont forget it even if no one else reads it, or no one else writes on it.

I could just forget about this blog if it had a diferent name, but I know Lady Luck will not forgive me should I forsake something called "the dreaming".

I am Allan V. 25 years old, Engineer, Mexican.

I have the writers block. Not just today ,facing the blinking cursor while typing this blog, but as a writer, too, and as aspirant phylosopher. I've had the writer's block for two, maybe three years.

Should I keep a journal here? Or maybe keep trying to get into brainy discussions about the nature of self, soul and sin? Or maybe I could just make a dadaist blog, piling incoherence onto incoherence.

Maybe we should do all three:

I.- Journal.
Went dancing. Will be dancing all this week. Practicing my tango under the polite guidence of two japanese dancers. They will be teaching in a little downtown dance studio/gym. The man can barely speak spanish, so the girl acts as his interpreter.
When we arrived to the studio there were some jazz dancers there, wearing leather and fishnet stockings. I like fishnets, and I also like those stockings that have a black seam on the back of the leg.They look great on a dancer. However, the dancers there where strange rather than attractive, dancing in that small and dark place downtown.I guess people looking at us tango dancers also thought we were strange. The place was in a second floor and had big windows, so passersby can look at the dancers.

II.-Phyilsophy

Life is not supposed to be fair. I keep forgetting that.

I hope that is deep enough for today.

III.-Randomness

Come over here and I'll tell you something
nothing ever comes from nothing
we pay a price for all out choices made.